What user or customer information does Lapanddado.com collect?
- Your contact details such as customer name, email address, phone number and shipping and billing address.
- Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by Lapanddado.com.
- Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
- Information from optional online surveys on Our or third party sites (posted by lapanddado.com) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
- Cookies: Cookies is a piece of data stored by a website within a browser which enable the browser to remember information specific to a given user such as clicking particular buttons, logging in, or having read certain pages on our site. You can set Your browser to notify You when You are sent a cookie, and You can decide whether or not to accept it.
- Your session log information on our site which includes Your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn sign in information.
- Email communication by any User or customer directly with lapanddado.com such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
How does lapanddado.com utilize user or customer information?
We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties. User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
- User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the Product/Service to You as a customer in Your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of Your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- We use some of the User and customer information defined above to understand customer behaviour and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to You. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We use this information to inform You about offers and deals, new launches, information about products You have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We can use this information to communicate about Our special offers.
- Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
- We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with Our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by Us to understand and analyse customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and Operating System information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce Our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public.
- The Website provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from Us in general, after setting up an account. To remove Your contact information from lapanddado.com, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions regarding this should be directed to the following address: email@example.com
- Cancellation prior to delivery- You can cancel Your order for any Product within 48 hours of placing the order request. For cancellation requests please get in touch with us on by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. For cancellations, any advance paid will be refunded as per Lap & Dado’s refunds policy. A delivery attempt is defined as a visit to Your ship-to address for delivery purposes (“Delivery Attempt”). However, in case of cancellation made after 48 hours of placing the order request for any Product, any and all advance paid by You shall be forfeited.
- Cancellation at the time of delivery/installation – In case You are unhappy with a Product, You may return the same on the spot, at the time of delivery, or at the time of installation. Cancellation at the time of delivery/installation is not allowed for Made to Order (MTO) Products.
- Cancellation after delivery/installation – Products once delivered and installed cannot be returned.
- Cancellation of Services after delivery/installation– For Products delivered, Services cannot be cancelled.
- Items bought on discount during sale are not eligible for cancellation after delivery.
- In case, You receive a damaged Product, please bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel, Service Associate or other responsible personnel immediately. In case You notice an issue later, please write to Us at email@example.com. Damage or defect will be assessed and a solution may be offered. If in the opinion of Lap & Dado the Product is defective, the Product may be replaced or any other corrective measure may be taken, as deemed appropriate by the representative of Lap & Dado, to address the issue. However, if in the opinion of Lap & Dado there is no defect in the Product, Lap & Dado shall return the same Product back to You and no further action will be taken. Lap & Dado shall have the sole right to determine whether a Product is defective or not.
If You happen to receive a damaged or defective Product, or a Product that does not comply with the specifications as per Your original order, You can return it on the spot, at the time of delivery. No requests for return will be accepted post-delivery.
If You are eligible for a refund or a promotional code (as the case may be), the same shall be given to You as per the following guidelines -:
- All refunds process initiation shall be subject to pick up of all cancelled items from Your/customer’s premises.
- The refund amount for the orders paid online or paid via credit/debit card at the time of delivery will be refunded within 30-45 working days from the date of initiating the refund through the online account, or will be refunded to the same card, depending on the most suitable circumstances as determined by Lap & Dado.
- The refund vide a promotional code, for the orders paid online will be provided to You within 30 – 45 working days through hard copy or e-mail depending on the most suitable circumstances as determined by Lap & Dado.
- A promotional code once used shall not be re-activated in case of cancellation of order, either by the customer or by Lap & Dado.
- The Website uses internet and internet usage costs apply solely to You. Lap & Dado makes no warranty that Your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, we may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions which may cause temporary interruptions.
- Access to the Website may be suspended or withdrawn to or from You personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the Website for any reason. If we impose restrictions on You personally, You must not attempt to use the Website under any other name or user or on any other mobile device.
- We do not warrant that the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which You may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to Your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of Your access to or use of the Website or Your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using the Website. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
- Lap & Dado makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, that information and materials on the Website are correct, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose and, to the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. This shall not affect any obligation which we may have under any contract that we may have with You to provide You with services.
- The Website is independent of any platform on which it is located. The Website is not associated, affiliated, sponsored, endorsed or in any way linked to any platform operator, including, without limitation, Apple, Google, Android or RIM Blackberry (each being an “Operator”).
- You must comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement when using the (e.g. You must ensure that Your use of the Website on any device is not in violation of Your device agreement or any data service agreement
- Lap & Dado and its affiliate(s) own all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the trademark “Lap & Dado” AND “www.lapanddado.com”, and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions, goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that You shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to the Lap and Dado without proper authorization
- Lap & Dado gives You permission to use the aforementioned content for personal, non-commercial purposes only and do not transfer any intellectual property rights to You by virtue of permitting Your use of the services. You may print, download, and store information from the Website for Your own convenience, but You may not distribute, republish (except as permitted in this paragraph), sell, or exploit any of the content, or exploit the site in whole or in part, for any commercial gain or purpose whatsoever. Except as is expressly and unambiguously provided herein, Lap and Dado does not grant You any express or implied rights, and all rights in the Website.
- All components of the Website are protected by intellectual property laws and are the property of Lap and Dado. You shall not acquire any rights, including rights in or to any software, trademarks or components of the Website, by using the Website. Copyright notices and trademarks may not be changed or removed. Components of the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or form (including electronic or printed form) without our prior written consent and unless full acknowledgement of the source is provided.