Aden Teak Lounge Chair
The Aden lounge chair is sophistication personified resting on a sleekly designed solid teak frame. With its removable foam layered cushions, shaped to hold the body, and a headrest that fixes in place, it provides the ultimate comfort to take the edge off a long day.
Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet or sharp on the surface and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth to avoid staining. Gently blot spills on fabric with a white cloth or paper towel, do not rub.
- Avoid using solvent based products on wood and wipe down only with a damp cloth.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may fade the polish or colour of the wood and fabric.
- Avoid outdoor use, exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Keep sharp objects away, a little tear on the fabric will be hard to repair.
- Avoid uneven distribution of weight by using the seat or armrests it as a step stool or kneeling
- Clean or vacuum upholstered furniture regularly with a soft bristle brush attachment to prevent dust from embedding between the fibers.
- We recommend getting your furniture professionally cleaned periodically and for severe stains.
The sleek teak form and tapered legs of the Lille lounge chair give it a sturdy yet airy presence. It’s removable cushions in a clean minimalistic profile make it an iconic and comfortable addition to your home.
With a shout-out to the mid-century schoolhouse frame, the Mila chair is crafted in teak with fabric upholstery. The slightly curved back and seat of this versatile design prop you up best for long conversations, dinners or study sessions.
The angular form and solid construction of the Crato lounge chair infuse effortless style into your living room. Meticulously crafted in teak with button tufted upholstery for support, it cuts a classy figure while providing well balanced comfort.