Albi Teak Chair with Rattan work
Handcrafted in teak with rattan work on the seat and back, the Albi Chair adds a classic vintage look to a modern design. It’s curved back and sleek silhouette make it the perfect addition to your dining or living room.
Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet or sharp on the surface and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Avoid using solvent based products on wood and wipe down only with a damp cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth to avoid stains.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may fade the polish or colour of the wood.
- Keep rattan or jute work out of direct sunlight as prolonged exposure can dry out the material
- Avoid uneven distribution of weight by using it as a step stool or kneeling on it
- Wipe down cane with a damp cloth every few weeks and allow to air dry and ensure you remove any mould or mildew
- We also recommend getting a professional high oil content polish every 6 months to keep the cane supple
An update on the vintage Pierre Jeanneret design, the Lyon armchair is classic yet contemporary. Constructed in teak with handcrafted rattan work, this chair holds undeniable charm in a cozy nook, under a desk or at the dining table.
The sleek teak form and tapered legs of the Lille lounge chair give it a sturdy yet airy presence. It’s removable cushions in a clean minimalistic profile make it an iconic and comfortable addition to your home.
The deep seat and expansive back of the Ito rocking chair beckon you to sink into it. Handcrafted in teak with spindle work on the sides and back and foam layered cushions with a contrasting lumbar pillow, it is the perfect balance of beauty, functionality and comfort.