Como Teakwood and Rattan Chair
The petite Como chair is crafted in teakwood with a handcrafted rattan work back with an upholstered seat for comfort. It’s versatile style works well in the dining room, study, or as additional seating the living room.
Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet or sharp on the surface and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth to avoid staining. Gently blot spills on fabric with a white cloth or paper towel, do not rub.
- Avoid using solvent based products on wood and wipe down only with a damp cloth.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may fade the polish or colour of the wood and fabric.
- Avoid outdoor use, exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Keep sharp objects away, a little tear on the fabric will be hard to repair.
- Avoid uneven distribution of weight by using the seat as a step stool or kneeling.
- Clean or vacuum upholstered furniture regularly with a soft bristle brush attachment to prevent dust from embedding between the fibers.
- We recommend getting your furniture professionally cleaned periodically and for severe stains.
- Wipe down cane with a damp cloth every few weeks and allow to air dry and ensure you remove any mould or mildew.
- We also recommend getting a professional high oil content polish every 6 months to keep the cane supple.