Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet or sharp on the surface and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Avoid using solvent based products on wood and wipe down only with a damp cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth to avoid stains.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may fade the polish or colour of the wood.
- Keep rattan or jute work out of direct sunlight as prolonged exposure can dry out the material
- Avoid uneven distribution of weight by using it as a step stool or kneeling on it
- Wipe down cane with a damp cloth every few weeks and allow to air dry and ensure you remove any mould or mildew
- We also recommend getting a professional high oil content polish every 6 months to keep the cane supple
With a plush tufted upholstered seat and tapered legs in ash wood, the Tula bench is classic yet contemporary. It’s simple clean form makes it’s a versatile accessory – paired with armchairs in the living room, at the foot of the bed or at the entryway.
The Sacaba entryway bench showcases an upholstered seat resting on a solid ash wood frame with tapered legs. With telescopic channels on the drawer for seamless opening and closing, the bench is ideal at the entryway to keep your knick-knacks handy while entering or leaving the home.