Halden Teakwood and Rattan Chair with Black Metal Legs
Perfect for long hours at the dining table or study, the Halden Chair is constructed with a metal base, teakwood back with handcrafted rattan work and an upholstered seat for comfort. Based on the iconic Cesca, it epitomises mid-century modern charm.
Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet or sharp on the surface and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth to avoid staining. Gently blot spills on fabric with a white cloth or paper towel, do not rub.
- Avoid using solvent based products on wood and wipe down only with a damp cloth.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may fade the polish or colour of the wood and fabric.
- Avoid outdoor use, exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Keep sharp objects away, a little tear on the fabric will be hard to repair.
- Avoid uneven distribution of weight by using the seat as a step stool or kneeling.
- Clean or vacuum upholstered furniture regularly with a soft bristle brush attachment to prevent dust from embedding between the fibers.
- We recommend getting your furniture professionally cleaned periodically and for severe stains.
- Wipe down cane with a damp cloth every few weeks and allow to air dry and ensure you remove any mould or mildew.
- We also recommend getting a professional high oil content polish every 6 months to keep the cane supple.
With tapered legs, an upholstered seat and a sleek form, the Solna ash wood bench brings mid-century ease into your home. Style it at the entrance-way or pull it up to the dining table for multiple seating.
The deep seat and expansive back of the Ito rocking chair beckon you to sink into it. Handcrafted in teak with spindle work on the sides and back and foam layered cushions with a contrasting lumbar pillow, it is the perfect balance of beauty, functionality and comfort.