Hama Ashwood Lounge Chair
Expertly crafted in a solid ash wood structure, the Hama lounge chair is the statement of simplicity. It’s relaxed organic form and layered cushions make it the perfect spot to curl up.
Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet or sharp on the surface and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth to avoid staining. Gently blot spills on fabric with a white cloth or paper towel, do not rub.
- Avoid using solvent based products on wood and wipe down only with a damp cloth.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may fade the polish or colour of the wood and fabric.
- Avoid outdoor use, exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Keep sharp objects away, a little tear on the fabric will be hard to repair.
- Avoid uneven distribution of weight by using the seat or armrests it as a step stool or kneeling
- Clean or vacuum upholstered furniture regularly with a soft bristle brush attachment to prevent dust from embedding between the fibers.
- We recommend getting your furniture professionally cleaned periodically and for severe stains.
An update on the vintage Pierre Jeanneret design, the Lyon armchair is classic yet contemporary. Constructed in teak with handcrafted rattan work, this chair holds undeniable charm in a cozy nook, under a desk or at the dining table.
With tapered legs, an upholstered seat and a sleek form, the Solna ash wood bench brings mid-century ease into your home. Style it at the entrance-way or pull it up to the dining table for multiple seating.