Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet or sharp on wooden surfaces and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth to avoid staining. Gently blot spills on fabric with a white cloth or paper towel, do not rub.
- Avoid using solvent-based products on wood and wipe down only with a damp cloth.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may fade the polish or colour of the wood and fabric.
- Avoid outdoor use, exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Wipe down cane with a damp cloth every few weeks and allow to air dry and ensure you remove any mould or mildew.
- We also recommend getting a professional high oil content polish every 6 months to keep the cane supple.
People also viewed