Kapa Upholstered Ashwood Chair
With a comfortably sized fully upholstered seat and solid Ashwood legs, the Kapa Chair is perfect for some cross-legged contemplation at the study or long after-dinner chats.
Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet or sharp on the surface and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth to avoid staining. Gently blot spills on fabric with a white cloth or paper towel, do not rub.
- Avoid using solvent based products on wood and wipe down only with a damp cloth.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may fade the polish or colour of the wood and fabric.
- Avoid outdoor use, exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Keep sharp objects away, a little tear on the fabric will be hard to repair.
- Avoid uneven distribution of weight by using the seat as a step stool or kneeling.
- Clean or vacuum upholstered furniture regularly with a soft bristle brush attachment to prevent dust from embedding between the fibers.
- We recommend getting your furniture professionally cleaned periodically and for severe stains.
With tapered legs, an upholstered seat and a sleek form, the Solna ash wood bench brings mid-century ease into your home. Style it at the entrance-way or pull it up to the dining table for multiple seating.
The rounded seat, button tufted upholstery and tapered teak legs make the Tala stool not only cute as a button, but also handy around the house. Use it to complement any seating arrangement, to put your feet up or as an end table when you need one.
The angular form and solid construction of the Crato lounge chair infuse effortless style into your living room. Meticulously crafted in teak with button tufted upholstery for support, it cuts a classy figure while providing well balanced comfort.