Lyon Teak Armchair
An update on the vintage Pierre Jeanneret design, the Lyon armchair is classic yet contemporary. Constructed in teak with handcrafted rattan work, this chair holds undeniable charm in a cozy nook, under a desk or at the dining table.
Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet or sharp on the surface and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth to avoid staining. Gently blot spills on fabric with a white cloth or paper towel, do not rub.
- Avoid using solvent based products on wood and wipe down only with a damp cloth.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may fade the polish or colour of the wood and fabric.
- Avoid outdoor use, exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Keep sharp objects away, a little tear on the fabric will be hard to repair.
- Avoid uneven distribution of weight by using the seat or armrests it as a step stool or kneeling
- Clean or vacuum upholstered furniture regularly with a soft bristle brush attachment to prevent dust from embedding between the fibers.
- We recommend getting your furniture professionally cleaned periodically and for severe stains.
The deep seat and expansive back of the Ito rocking chair beckon you to sink into it. Handcrafted in teak with spindle work on the sides and back and foam layered cushions with a contrasting lumbar pillow, it is the perfect balance of beauty, functionality and comfort.
The clean lines and distinctive armrests of the Junin lounge chair bring sophistication and ease into your living room. Furnished in genuine leather, which will take on a unique patina over time, it is perfect for leaning back and relaxing.