Mira Teak Cheese Board Long
Featuring a softly beveled edge and a cutout for easy storage, the Mira Cheese Board is crafted in solid teak wood. Perfect as a grazing tray for wine and cheese nights.
PRODUCTION TIME: Our manufacturing is currently running with a lead time of 4-5 weeks, as each of our pieces are made to order.
|Construction||Solid teak wood|
|Finish||Food safe mineral oil|
|Dimensions:||Width 6.25″, Length 17.5″|
Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Regularly oil the cheese board with food safe, odorless and tasteless oil and let it dry overnight
- Always store cheese boards vertically
- Wipe down with a wet cloth or wash by hand, if required, and always dry it upright
- Do not soak the board in water or wash it in the dishwasher as it will warp the wood
- Do not use hard brushes, abrasive materials, soda-containing or aggressive cleaning agents.
- Do not place the board on high temperature surfaces
- Do not use sharp objects which can cause scratches or cracks
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet or sharp on the surface and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth
Rated 0 out of 5₹649
With its sleek tapered form and generous size, the Blanc Mug makes the prefect companion whether you’re settling in with a book in hand or for a long tête-à-tête. It’s cool blue glaze and raw stoneware clay add a touch of rustic to you crockery cabinet.