Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet, or sharp on the surface and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Avoid using solvent-based products on wood and wipe down only with a damp cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth to avoid stains.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may fade the polish or color of the wood.
- Avoid outdoor use, exposure to water, or prolonged moisture.
People also viewed