Solna Ashwood Upholstered Bench
With tapered legs, an upholstered seat and a sleek form, the Solna ash wood bench brings mid-century ease into your home. Style it at the entrance-way or pull it up to the dining table for multiple seating.
Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet or sharp on the surface and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth to avoid staining. Gently blot spills on fabric with a white cloth or paper towel, do not rub.
- Avoid using solvent based products on wood and wipe down only with a damp cloth.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may fade the polish or colour of the wood and fabric.
- Avoid outdoor use, exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Keep sharp objects away, a little tear on the fabric will be hard to repair.
- Avoid uneven distribution of weight by using the seat or armrests it as a step stool or kneeling
- Clean or vacuum upholstered furniture regularly with a soft bristle brush attachment to prevent dust from embedding between the fibers.
- We recommend getting your furniture professionally cleaned periodically and for severe stains.
The solid teak wood Morena sofa boasts a clean silhouette, removable deep-seat plush cushions and a button tufted back. The cushions can be rearranged, making lounging almost mandatory while admiring the natural grain of the wood. Style it with a beautiful throw to make a bold statement.
The rounded seat, button tufted upholstery and tapered teak legs make the Tala stool not only cute as a button, but also handy around the house. Use it to complement any seating arrangement, to put your feet up or as an end table when you need one.