Tarma Teak Dining Chair
A modern take on the vintage ladder back, the Tarma dining chair is sculpted from teak and upholstered for comfort, making it the perfect addition to any modern interior.
Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet or sharp on the surface and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth to avoid staining. Gently blot spills on fabric with a white cloth or paper towel, do not rub.
- Avoid using solvent based products on wood and wipe down only with a damp cloth.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may fade the polish or colour of the wood and fabric.
- Avoid outdoor use, exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Keep sharp objects away, a little tear on the fabric will be hard to repair.
- Avoid uneven distribution of weight by using the seat as a step stool or kneeling
- Clean or vacuum upholstered furniture regularly with a soft bristle brush attachment to prevent dust from embedding between the fibers.
- We recommend getting your furniture professionally cleaned periodically and for severe stains.
The solid teak wood Morena sofa boasts a clean silhouette, removable deep-seat plush cushions and a button tufted back. The cushions can be rearranged, making lounging almost mandatory while admiring the natural grain of the wood. Style it with a beautiful throw to make a bold statement.
The Sacaba entryway bench showcases an upholstered seat resting on a solid ash wood frame with tapered legs. With telescopic channels on the drawer for seamless opening and closing, the bench is ideal at the entryway to keep your knick-knacks handy while entering or leaving the home.