Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet or sharp on the surface and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth to avoid staining. Gently blot spills on fabric with a white cloth or paper towel, do not rub.
- Avoid using solvent based products on wood and wipe down only with a damp cloth.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may fade the polish or colour of the wood and fabric.
- Avoid outdoor use, exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Keep sharp objects away, a little tear on the fabric will be hard to repair.
- Avoid uneven distribution of weight by using the seat or armrests it as a step stool or kneeling
- Clean or vacuum upholstered furniture regularly with a soft bristle brush attachment to prevent dust from embedding between the fibers.
- We recommend getting your furniture professionally cleaned periodically and for severe stains.
The sleek teak form and tapered legs of the Lille lounge chair give it a sturdy yet airy presence. It’s removable cushions in a clean minimalistic profile make it an iconic and comfortable addition to your home.
The angular form and solid construction of the Crato lounge chair infuse effortless style into your living room. Meticulously crafted in teak with button tufted upholstery for support, it cuts a classy figure while providing well balanced comfort.
The deep seat and expansive back of the Ito rocking chair beckon you to sink into it. Handcrafted in teak with spindle work on the sides and back and foam layered cushions with a contrasting lumbar pillow, it is the perfect balance of beauty, functionality and comfort.