Lyon Armless Teakwood and Rattan Chair
An update on the vintage Pierre Jeanneret Chandigarh chair, the Lyon armless chair is classic yet contemporary. Constructed in teakwood with handcrafted rattan work, this chair holds undeniable charm in a cosy nook, under a desk or at the dining table.
Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet or sharp on the surface and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth to avoid staining. Gently blot spills on fabric with a white cloth or paper towel, do not rub.
- Avoid using solvent based products on wood and wipe down only with a damp cloth.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may fade the polish or colour of the wood and fabric.
- Avoid outdoor use, exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Keep sharp objects away, a little tear on the fabric will be hard to repair.
- Avoid uneven distribution of weight by using the seat as a step stool or kneeling.
- Clean or vacuum upholstered furniture regularly with a soft bristle brush attachment to prevent dust from embedding between the fibers.
- We recommend getting your furniture professionally cleaned periodically and for severe stains.
- Wipe down cane with a damp cloth every few weeks and allow to air dry and ensure you remove any mould or mildew.
- We also recommend getting a professional high oil content polish every 6 months to keep the cane supple.
The Aden lounge chair is sophistication personified resting on a sleekly designed solid teak frame. With its removable foam layered cushions, shaped to hold the body, and a headrest that fixes in place, it provides the ultimate comfort to take the edge off a long day.
The rounded seat, button tufted upholstery and tapered teak legs make the Tala stool not only cute as a button, but also handy around the house. Use it to complement any seating arrangement, to put your feet up or as an end table when you need one.
With a plush tufted upholstered seat and tapered legs in ash wood, the Tula bench is classic yet contemporary. It’s simple clean form makes it’s a versatile accessory – paired with armchairs in the living room, at the foot of the bed or at the entryway.