Tala Teak Stool Upholstered
The rounded seat, button tufted upholstery and tapered teak legs make the Tala stool not only cute as a button, but also handy around the house. Use it to complement any seating arrangement, to put your feet up or as an end table when you need one.
Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet or sharp on the surface and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth to avoid staining. Gently blot spills on fabric with a white cloth or paper towel, do not rub.
- Avoid using solvent based products on wood and wipe down only with a damp cloth.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may fade the polish or colour of the wood and fabric.
- Avoid outdoor use, exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Keep sharp objects away, a little tear on the fabric will be hard to repair.
- Avoid uneven distribution of weight by using the seat or armrests it as a step stool or kneeling
- Clean or vacuum upholstered furniture regularly with a soft bristle brush attachment to prevent dust from embedding between the fibers.
- We recommend getting your furniture professionally cleaned periodically and for severe stains.
The Sacaba entryway bench showcases an upholstered seat resting on a solid ash wood frame with tapered legs. With telescopic channels on the drawer for seamless opening and closing, the bench is ideal at the entryway to keep your knick-knacks handy while entering or leaving the home.
The Aden lounge chair is sophistication personified resting on a sleekly designed solid teak frame. With its removable foam layered cushions, shaped to hold the body, and a headrest that fixes in place, it provides the ultimate comfort to take the edge off a long day.
An update on the vintage Pierre Jeanneret design, the Lyon armchair is classic yet contemporary. Constructed in teak with handcrafted rattan work, this chair holds undeniable charm in a cozy nook, under a desk or at the dining table.