Tala Teak Stool Upholstered
The rounded seat, button tufted upholstery and tapered teak legs make the Tala stool not only cute as a button, but also handy around the house. Use it to complement any seating arrangement, to put your feet up or as an end table when you need one.
Our products are crafted with quality materials and will last you well with the correct care.
- Use protective mats while placing anything heavy, hot, cold, wet or sharp on the surface and avoid sliding items across the surface which could leave scratches.
- Wipe up spills immediately with a dry soft cloth to avoid staining. Gently blot spills on fabric with a white cloth or paper towel, do not rub.
- Avoid using solvent based products on wood and wipe down only with a damp cloth.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may fade the polish or colour of the wood and fabric.
- Avoid outdoor use, exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Keep sharp objects away, a little tear on the fabric will be hard to repair.
- Avoid uneven distribution of weight by using the seat or armrests it as a step stool or kneeling
- Clean or vacuum upholstered furniture regularly with a soft bristle brush attachment to prevent dust from embedding between the fibers.
- We recommend getting your furniture professionally cleaned periodically and for severe stains.
Rated 0 out of 5₹24,499
Expertly crafted in a solid ash wood structure, the Hama lounge chair is the statement of simplicity. It’s relaxed organic form and layered cushions make it the perfect spot to curl up.
Rated 0 out of 5₹12,499
A modern take on the vintage ladder back, the Tarma dining chair is sculpted from teak and upholstered for comfort, making it the perfect addition to any modern interior.
Rated 0 out of 5₹9,499
Crafted in teak with a clean lined silhouette and textured fabric, the Akita chair is built for comfort. This simple yet striking piece with its balanced proportions adds a modern touch to any room.
Rated 0 out of 5₹13,499
With tapered legs and a sleek form, the Solna ash wood bench brings mid-century ease into your home. Style it at the entranceway or pull it up to the dining table for multiple seating.